Do you know Anna Digilio?

Her blog: https://simplyskilledinsecond.com/

Her Youtube
She just started a series on Phonological Awareness that has been PHENOMENAL!
https://www.youtube.com/c/AnnaDiGilio

Her Product:
www.guidedreaders.com 
The best $167 I've ever spent on my classroom.

I found Anna when I started researching phonics instruction. My district did not provide adequate training, and it was - and remains to be - a blind spot that I am patiently waiting to come into focus.

Anna's resources on TeachersPayTeachers are amazing. I got hooked on her TAB-Its, a copy, cut and paste activity that leaves students with a little tabbed notebook full of the evidence of their learning. 

If you are looking for legitimate learning on guided reading instruction and phonics, I can not recommend the amazing, incomparable, and genius Anna Digilio!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun, Effortless Phonics Reinforcement Flex Games

Fun and Active Phonics Games - Integrated and Standards-Based

Art, PE, Multi-Modality Phonics, Oh, my!